Sunday, May 1, 2011

beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

 beyonce

The Internet and entertainment world is abuzz right now, discussing Beyonce’s announcement of feminism and not to mention the difficulty of balancing her life.
“For me, balance is always really hard to find,” Beyonce, 29, tells You Magazine. “I love so many different things, and to have the discipline to turn certain things away and focus on one thing at a time so that I can give it 100 per cent is really hard.”
She also commented that it’s hard to be a wife and a big time, traveling entertainer.
“Probably the biggest challenge in my life is time – making sure I have time to be a wife, to be a singer, to be a songwriter, to be an actor and still have time for my clothing line and now for my perfume. I am like any other woman who has a child, who has a husband, who has a job. I think it’s the hardest thing about being a woman because we have so many responsibilities.”
An interesting dealing she’s developed is being a feminist. She says it helps her deal with everything.
“I think I am a feminist in a way. It’s not something I consciously decided I was going to be; perhaps it’s because I grew up in a singing group with other women, and that was so helpful to me,” says Beyonce. “It kept me out of so much trouble and out of bad relationships. My friendships with my girls are just so much a part of me that there are things I am never going to do that would upset that bond. I never want to betray that friendship because I love being a woman and I love being a friend to other women.”
She also added that having friends and family is very important to her and keeping her life as close to balance as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment